"Happy Birthday, stupid.
I hope this year brings along with it loads of happiness, peace, blah blah blah, and ooh! Hot girls! With the exception of me, of course. *teehee* Part of me hopes that you come to Xavier's. Together we can chill and you can set me up with hot boys. And chill, mostly the second thing.*giggle* Love and and all that other jazz."
- The girl with the crystal eyes.
22.05.2012
These elated, joyous words, were written by a person who I once mattered to. Who cared for me. Who sacrificed her joys to comfort me in my time of sorrow. Who put my problems before hers. Who reciprocated. Who knew exactly what to say when needed. Who knew everything about me without me having to tell her anything. Who I scarred forever. And who I am just another face in the crowd to.
And all I have is, a souvenir.
No comments:
Post a Comment
If my neurons are drunk enough to make me write this post, they're definitely drunk enough to appreciate your criticism. Shoot.