It's Christmas. The blissful breeze, wafting through the atmosphere, making my stomach go all funny. All kinds of sumptuous delicacies around, with people raving over how good their day has been. It's evening time. Gentlemen suited up, with their gorgeous looking partners with them. Age groups varying. The event is about to begin, with the atmosphere so convivial.
And there she is, beautiful as ever, with the elegant black dress and high heels. The glimmering lip-gloss, making my mind go all fuzzy. She can't stop smiling. She looks stunning. As the music begins, the melodies waddling through the dance hall, making each and every being smile, I take her hand. She lets her body loose. She has done this before, even though she doesn't know how to. And we begin, just like how we had promised each other 10 months back, unless we were dating anyone else. We jive swiftly, as the crowd makes way for us. Each couple in the dance hall, joining us, as time passes by. Everyone silently dancing across the hall, not taking their eyes off their partner, for this is the happiest memory everyone will hold. So will I. Time flies past, and we continue despite being tired, for this might not be next year. We relish each moment, till the lights go out. 'Dirty Little Secret' is making it's way through and getting louder by the moment. I open my eyes.
Stupid fucking dreams.
P.S. Don't think so much. I don't like her. Cunts.
And there she is, beautiful as ever, with the elegant black dress and high heels. The glimmering lip-gloss, making my mind go all fuzzy. She can't stop smiling. She looks stunning. As the music begins, the melodies waddling through the dance hall, making each and every being smile, I take her hand. She lets her body loose. She has done this before, even though she doesn't know how to. And we begin, just like how we had promised each other 10 months back, unless we were dating anyone else. We jive swiftly, as the crowd makes way for us. Each couple in the dance hall, joining us, as time passes by. Everyone silently dancing across the hall, not taking their eyes off their partner, for this is the happiest memory everyone will hold. So will I. Time flies past, and we continue despite being tired, for this might not be next year. We relish each moment, till the lights go out. 'Dirty Little Secret' is making it's way through and getting louder by the moment. I open my eyes.
Stupid fucking dreams.
P.S. Don't think so much. I don't like her. Cunts.
No comments:
Post a Comment
If my neurons are drunk enough to make me write this post, they're definitely drunk enough to appreciate your criticism. Shoot.