I'm a blogger now. I should feel good. I should feel great. But, I don't.
I heard blogging was a good way to express yourself, so, here I am.
People change. People changed. I changed. That's why I'm here. And the best part? I'm not even sure if the person I'm doing it for will ever see this. But it's good to puke it out.
You're probably thinking another emo bastard has made his way through to this exhilarating site you own, you live. Maybe you're wrong. Maybe you're not. I don't know.
So maybe you should just suck it up and deal with it.
I heard blogging was a good way to express yourself, so, here I am.
People change. People changed. I changed. That's why I'm here. And the best part? I'm not even sure if the person I'm doing it for will ever see this. But it's good to puke it out.
You're probably thinking another emo bastard has made his way through to this exhilarating site you own, you live. Maybe you're wrong. Maybe you're not. I don't know.
So maybe you should just suck it up and deal with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
If my neurons are drunk enough to make me write this post, they're definitely drunk enough to appreciate your criticism. Shoot.