Friday, 8 June 2012

Destiny.

So it all comes down to this day. The day, which was destined to fuck me over. The day, when I was sure that before I could wake up to dread what lies ahead in this day, my heart would give out. My nightmares full of Chemistry mixtures and Quantum Physics formulas, and my dreams consisting of putting two and two together. I was half-hoping that before I could wake up and all hell breaks loose, I'd be sedated into the Null Void of fantasies. But the nightmare doesn't just end there now, does it?
I wake up, appearing to be the guy I am, just like any other day. I walk up to the washroom, my heart pounding against my ribs, while making it's way up my throat. My skull, being eaten away by my brains, to draw more energy to open the gates for my gushing thoughts. Each uncontrollable thought of mine, holding a specific number, waiting for me to see the number withheld by them on my computer screen, and leaving me comatosed. Each thought, like having a mind of it's own, taunting me with the score they hold. And the taunts become louder and louder, as I near 200, the highest score in my exam.
I can't take this any more. So I walk to my fridge, gulp down some cold water till my hyperventilating brains go numb, and just settle for a bar of dark chocolate. It's 10 already. I walk up to my laptop, that fragile piece of technology, which displays my future decided by some anonymous bitch. I switch it on, with my brain losing it's numbness, and hyperventilating again. Search for the site my results are being declared on, enter my hall ticket number, only to find,

I'm not getting into any college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If my neurons are drunk enough to make me write this post, they're definitely drunk enough to appreciate your criticism. Shoot.