Saturday, 9 June 2012

Smells like Sobriety.

I felt damn gay in the head yesterday(Not homosexual, just damn emo. Just saying), so I switched on my laptop and visited Facebook. Some dick had posted a link to 'Smells Like Teen Spirit'. I don't know why. Maybe he thought I was hibernating for the past 50 years. I wasn't. But I clicked on it anyway. And there it was, the super-fucking-legendary song penned down by the legend Kurt Cobain himself. I listened to it. I was re-infatuated. I fucking loved it. No one was at home. I played it on my woofer system, and I went crazy. With all the adrenaline coursing through my insides now, I was all over the place yelling my balls off and head-banging. I head-banged to it like 10 times in a row. Sorry, 15. Maybe 20. I lost count. My head started hurting, but I went on till it went numb. And then I just fell down, semi-conscious on my bed. 10 minutes later, I got up and I started head-banging again, to those fucking senseless yet legendary lyrics like,
"I found it hard, it's hard to find,
oh well, whatever, nevermind".
What the fuck is that? Yes, it's motherfucking awesome! I was lost in the not-so-melodious melody of that song. All the gayness in my head was flushed down the toilet, and that's when I saw a flying fuck outside the window which I wasn't going to give to my depressing emotions.

Go humor yourselves ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg

'Smells Like Teen Spirit' is emotion sobriety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If my neurons are drunk enough to make me write this post, they're definitely drunk enough to appreciate your criticism. Shoot.