Friday, 5 October 2012

The Identity.

I want to grow. Grow, and show the world that there's more to me than just this. I want to breathe. Breathe, beyond what these four walls of my home can understand. The mirror reflecting my inner self, I want to go out there and dent the universe. But I still find myself walking the sidewalks like a ghost, knowing nothing about the motive of this arid life that I live. What am I today? Am I a failure aspiring to be an achiever? Am I just another freak with different perceptions? Am I a writer striving so hard to make a nobody remember my name? I am all of these, but still none of these. Typing 'Who is Nasir Nawaaz?' in a search engine and finding nothing but networking dust and half-expecting a bomb squad to gatecrash my place, I think to myself, "When am I going to be something more than just a shadow?" But guess what? The question remains unanswered. And every day, just like the day before, I reach nowhere further than just a contemplative stage with my dreams. I want to end this inexplicable agony.

I want to find out who I am.

Tribute: Steve Jobs(24.02.1955-05.10.2012).

No comments:

Post a Comment

If my neurons are drunk enough to make me write this post, they're definitely drunk enough to appreciate your criticism. Shoot.