AYYYEEEEEEE SEXYY LADIESSS!!(And guys, and not-so-sexy ladies)
So, here I am, to discuss a very serious issue with you. Since we all know what this is about, yes, the new Korean video. You know what I'm talking about[If you don't, you have no right to be on the internet. Get off, and go and cry in the corner because some Anonymous(Pun intended) guy insulted you]. There, at present, live only three types of people on this planet: 'Gangnam Style' haters(excluding Justin Bieber fans), 'Gangnam Style' haters(Justin Bieber fans) and 'Gangnam Style' addicts. Haha, I liked the way I insulted Justin Bieber right there. *Does the Oppa Gangnam Style dance*
Damn, this has become such an issue. I prefer doing the dance and reaching my destination instead of walking. I find it cool. But hey, don't judge me. I may be bad at dancing, but at least I'm not like my pal who started watching Korean porn once he saw the girl in the video. Apparently, the girl doing the dance turns him on. He finds it hard to walk after watching the video. Don't ask me how I know. For those of you who haven't watched the video and dispute being categorised as Justin Bieber fans, and the ones who love watching the video, here's a token of Korean sobriety :- www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0
Hell, never thought I'd be addicted to something Korean. I'll catch you later. Gotta resume to my Gangnam Style regime.
OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!!
So, here I am, to discuss a very serious issue with you. Since we all know what this is about, yes, the new Korean video. You know what I'm talking about[If you don't, you have no right to be on the internet. Get off, and go and cry in the corner because some Anonymous(Pun intended) guy insulted you]. There, at present, live only three types of people on this planet: 'Gangnam Style' haters(excluding Justin Bieber fans), 'Gangnam Style' haters(Justin Bieber fans) and 'Gangnam Style' addicts. Haha, I liked the way I insulted Justin Bieber right there. *Does the Oppa Gangnam Style dance*
Damn, this has become such an issue. I prefer doing the dance and reaching my destination instead of walking. I find it cool. But hey, don't judge me. I may be bad at dancing, but at least I'm not like my pal who started watching Korean porn once he saw the girl in the video. Apparently, the girl doing the dance turns him on. He finds it hard to walk after watching the video. Don't ask me how I know. For those of you who haven't watched the video and dispute being categorised as Justin Bieber fans, and the ones who love watching the video, here's a token of Korean sobriety :- www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0
Hell, never thought I'd be addicted to something Korean. I'll catch you later. Gotta resume to my Gangnam Style regime.
OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!!
Wow. Really intense! :*
ReplyDelete