Saturday, 6 October 2012

What's on your mind?

Statuses. That's all Facebook is full of nowadays. And none of it makes sense. Even Mark Zuckerburg doesn't. It's supposed to be your 'status', but you will still be asked in the status dialogue box, "What's on your mind?". But I'm not really complaining here. I'm a part of it. And admit it, you cannot call it a day unless you see a few emo statuses with random letters capitalised and have emoticons flowing out of it's ass.
So I was just wasted one day, scrolling through my homepage and reading all the statuses which asked for my attention, and I just thought what it all would be like when we're old. Like, really old. Like, I'll-die-before-I-can-spell-old old. And I'm pretty sure the thinking of these people will remain the same. Now, of course, one of my close friends would be like "Eh. Didn't mention my son in my will. He called me uncool for wearing retarded shoes when I was young and when he heard that I cried after I got drunk. Twice. Who's laughing now? I need a smoke." While another one would be like "Just caught Qwerty fornicating with a cougar. He thought I was bed-ridden. Shmow! :P". While another one like, "I'd give away my life to spend another day with you. Whatever's left of it, anyway. Because my love for you is red. BURNING, BLAZING RED. <3" *cough-Renelle-cough*

I think I'll go now. Arsenal's playing. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If my neurons are drunk enough to make me write this post, they're definitely drunk enough to appreciate your criticism. Shoot.