Thursday, 26 July 2012

That 70s Show.

I lived through one of the best days ever. Dark Knight Rises, of course. Bloody brilliant. The movie is at its best, and so is Christopher Nolan. And the post-climax gives birth to this faint hope inside me which indicates there's another movie going to be added in the chain. I hope it does. I liked Dark Knight better, though. It's probably the Joker effect. How I love the guy and his spontaneity. And just so that the fags who say Dark Knight Rises is better than Avengers know, it's not. Remind me who got a weekend opening of $207.6 million, yeah? And then rub it in your face yourself, 'cause I'll be busy counting the fucks I don't give.
And the fun doesn't just end there. I made friends with these two retards who came along for the movie. One of them loved the movie. Needless to say, she was the cooler one. The other one insulted the movie. And then she said something else. I didn't hear 'cause I was busy looking for my chainsaw which was crying to slice up a fresh head. Dammit, I couldn't find it. Good on her. But she's still fun. Both of them are. And then it all ended with the awesome Venky's Chicken 'n Cheese burger. Sumptuous thing it was. I feel uncool saying I like a Venky's product.
I don't even know why this post is named 'That 70s Show'. I guess I just love the show. It's hilarious. Go watch it. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If my neurons are drunk enough to make me write this post, they're definitely drunk enough to appreciate your criticism. Shoot.