Imagine we're all living in a world where everyone is a song. No people. Just songs everywhere. Even your parents are songs. You're any song you like to be.
I was in a bus today, going to my college. And there she was, that sexy son of a gun. Burn It Down. Shit, I'm serious. You'd get a eargasm listening to it and earjaculate in your pants.
I'm in love with the song. There's no denying it. It's just bloody perfect. The beats, vocals, everything. And it's not just me who says this. Billboard does too.
When you download it or listen to it today, or whenever, just put your headphones on, and close your eyes. Don't do anything. Just think you're doing something. Make your mind think you're thinking. I don't know if you understand. But if you do, your mind will do anything with the song. And I'm not shitting you. Mine created a whole video in my head for the song. It was quite appropriate. Just saying. Bye.
I was in a bus today, going to my college. And there she was, that sexy son of a gun. Burn It Down. Shit, I'm serious. You'd get a eargasm listening to it and earjaculate in your pants.
I'm in love with the song. There's no denying it. It's just bloody perfect. The beats, vocals, everything. And it's not just me who says this. Billboard does too.
When you download it or listen to it today, or whenever, just put your headphones on, and close your eyes. Don't do anything. Just think you're doing something. Make your mind think you're thinking. I don't know if you understand. But if you do, your mind will do anything with the song. And I'm not shitting you. Mine created a whole video in my head for the song. It was quite appropriate. Just saying. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment
If my neurons are drunk enough to make me write this post, they're definitely drunk enough to appreciate your criticism. Shoot.