Friday, 7 December 2012

Ray of Light.



It was another stodgy day. I woke up. Amidst the daily morning routine, I looked at myself in the mirror, the beads of water trickling down my face. Staring into those intense eyes, I wondered what this day had in store for me. The weather was intriguing, so I decided to go out to grab a few nice pictures. After contenting myself with an ample number of pictures, I thought to myself that going to the local garden by the shore would be a good idea. Fan of solitude, after all. It was six in the morning, and the dew brushed against my face while I closed my eyes and sat there, thinking..
I have everything to get through the day without any complaints. I have caring parents, and a sister who, as despicable as she is, is always there to cover up for me. Friends, who are there when you need to call that girl a bitch along with the times you're smoking up(Obviously). And of course, that one person you run to when all else in the world has failed you. So I asked myself, "Why complain?". Why do I need to ask for more? All I do is whine about what a miserable life I have, pushing all people away. I forget about everything when it comes to those stupid little wants which remain nothing but wants. So today, I choose to look at the brighter side of life. For once, I decide that optimism is a better pick than complaining.

I believe in that ray of light in the dark. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If my neurons are drunk enough to make me write this post, they're definitely drunk enough to appreciate your criticism. Shoot.