Thursday, 9 August 2012

Oblivion.

I was wrong. About humans. About their behaviour. About their emotions. They suck, I'd still like to believe that. But it isn't true. Despicable as they may be, there's something about them. The elation and the sorrows. The happiness and the depression. The smile and the tears. You don't need to be a genius to understand it. You just need to be...human.
I was introduced to a very heart-melting page by my friend. It consisted of several pictures taken by photographers around the world. It depicts human emotions at it's best. The joys and sorrows are captured inimitably, and, no doubt, the pictures are impeccable and priceless. It is, even for a cold bastard like me, hard to admit I'm inhuman after seeing the post. Have a heart, spare 5 minutes of your time, have a look at the pictures,

and plummet into oblivion.

http://www.themysteryworld.com/2012/06/40-of-most-powerful-photographs-ever.html

(Credits: Aishwarya Mondkar, someone a lot like me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If my neurons are drunk enough to make me write this post, they're definitely drunk enough to appreciate your criticism. Shoot.