The foundation's done, you break a leg,
You celebrate, and down a peg.
Out in the dark, he's on his way,
even your shadow will but betray.
He breaks it down, and lights the flame,
the foundation's gone, and you're a shame.
Beyond the twilight, begins the cascade,
and disappointment rains on the day parade.
You hit your head, feeble and frail,
you pray to her, the Holy Grail.
You fail the test, you but complain,
the mirror's been but a bane.
You back the hell up, and get the hell down,
you think to yourself, "The architect's in town".
Once again, the foundation's anew,
but he's out again, crumpling the dew.
You see his face, the darkest grey,
his sledgehammer out, you spurt and say.
"I've done so much, I've crumbed the trail,
but your treachery is all I inhale".
"I can't keep trying, I'm an outcast,
and the wounds burn like a furnace blast".
So today I say, "Fuck you, fuck it"
I slit your throat, and Tag! You're it.
You celebrate, and down a peg.
Out in the dark, he's on his way,
even your shadow will but betray.
He breaks it down, and lights the flame,
the foundation's gone, and you're a shame.
Beyond the twilight, begins the cascade,
and disappointment rains on the day parade.
You hit your head, feeble and frail,
you pray to her, the Holy Grail.
You fail the test, you but complain,
the mirror's been but a bane.
You back the hell up, and get the hell down,
you think to yourself, "The architect's in town".
Once again, the foundation's anew,
but he's out again, crumpling the dew.
You see his face, the darkest grey,
his sledgehammer out, you spurt and say.
"I've done so much, I've crumbed the trail,
but your treachery is all I inhale".
"I can't keep trying, I'm an outcast,
and the wounds burn like a furnace blast".
So today I say, "Fuck you, fuck it"
I slit your throat, and Tag! You're it.
Sadist.
ReplyDeleteIt's abstract piece of art. Wonderful.
ReplyDeleteBut maybe the commenter ^above me is too narrow minded to perceive that.
Enjoyed reading this :)
ReplyDeleteand now you are on my list. tadaaa! :D
miss-ridx.blogspot.com
Thank you for admiring it. Much love.
ReplyDeleteThis read like the synopsis for 'Slender'!
ReplyDelete"Even your shadow will but betray"...ooh yay Slender Man...scary,creepy,paranormal,everything!
Love the way you write!:)
Your compliment is much appreciated. Thank you, Thinkeress. :D
ReplyDeleteI love how quick paced this is. Leaves me hungry for more.
ReplyDeleteYou talented boy. :*